Business Insurance Make EasyServicing Arizona & California Businesses Since 2001
Jim’s makes it easy to get your Business Insurance quote!
We have markets for just about any type of business insurance opportunity
The Most Common Business Insurance Policies We Write
- Home Owner Associations (HOAs)
- Coffee Shops
- Office Condos
- AC and Electrical Company Fleets
- Commercial Cleaners
- Flooring and Tile Artisan
- Medical Offices
- Endoscopy Centers
- Chiropractors Offices
- Health Practitioners Office
- Dentist Offices and Clinics
- Photographers and Videographers
- Lessors Risks
- Beauty Parlors and Nail Salons
- Law Offices
- Accounting Offices
- Commercial Auto
- Retail Centers
- Retail Stores
- Professional Services
- Day Spas
- Barber Shops
- Pet Grooming
Regarding business liability and continuation in the event of a loss, the commercial policy must be up to date with all the financial information and coverages to avoid any unforeseen issues.
The most common policies we see are Business Owner Policies (BOP) which are made up of General Liability and Business Property coverages. Otherwise, the most common standalone business policies are Commercial Auto, General Liability, Property, or Inland Marine.
The type of policy written depends on the type of Business and the type of work they are doing. For example, a handyman does not need a complete BOP, and they would need General Liability and a Bond. A doctor’s office that owns their building will fit right into a BOP to cover the General Liability, Business Property, and the Building.
We understand business insurance can be confusing, which is why we do not just sell you a policy; we ask many questions, listen, educate and provide options that make sense. We work with you to design your business insurance policy, then shop it with all our commercial insurance companies to get you the best price!
- Doctors Office and 2M Building
- Commercial HOA and 14M Building
- Commercial Auto – Plumber
- Commercial Auto & Trailer – Contractor
- Coffee Shop
- Business Owner Policy (BOP) – Forensic Accountant
- Business Owner Policy (BOP) – Financial Planner
- Cyber Liability Policy